Day 16

Day 16: A Day at the Library: Barcoding Books, Ash Wednesday, and an Internet Setback"
Today, as usual, I spent my day at the library making barcodes. My colleague Vicente and I worked together to create the barcodes for the books. My task was to search for the necessary information for each book at the BUiLib, which I then wrote down on the record sheet to keep track of the barcoded books and other books in the library's database.
In the morning, Ma'am Regina, one of the librarians, invited us to take a break and join her for some bread and coffee. We had a pleasant chat before returning to our work.

At around 10 o'clock, we went downstairs to have our foreheads marked with ash for Ash Wednesday. After the brief ritual, we returned to our work upstairs, continuing to create barcodes for the library's books.

However, in the afternoon, we encountered a setback when the internet went down at around 4 pm. This interrupted our work since we needed the internet to search for information and update our records, including registering new barcodes in the database. As a result, we were unable to continue with our barcoding work for the day.