Day 41

Day 41: 
Today is Friday and the weekend is finally approaching. I spent most of my day at the library, completing my usual tasks of registering barcodes. However, I also managed to make time for my capstone project, which I had been meaning to work on for a while.

In the morning, I asked ma'am Flor and ma'am Regina for permission to leave the library to focus on my capstone paper. I was grateful for their understanding and support. Later in the afternoon, I once again excused myself to continue working on my project. By the end of the day, my group and I had successfully completed all the requirements for our capstone project.
To end the day we enjoyed a cup of coffee and a pandesal at the library for our snack. It was a simple yet enjoyable way to end the day. Overall, it was a productive day filled with both work and a little bit of fun.